The PhotonTrader platform was designed from the ground up to be an institutional-class trading product. In a multi-trader, multi-manager environment it can be configured to manage traders in both horizontal and vertical organizational levels.
Some examples of a multi-trader configuration are:
- One manager with multiple traders – this is the simplest set up. The manager can see all trades for all traders but each trader can only see his/her trade.
- Two Partners, multiple traders – each partner can be configured to see all trades for all traders.
- One Executive Trader, two Primary Managers each with their team of traders – the executive trader can view all trades for all traders. Each manager, however, can only view and manage trades for their own trading team.
- A trader can be assigned to one or more managers.
- Supervisors can view or filter trades in real time by trader ID or related accounts.
- Managers and traders can be assigned to monitor each others’ accounts.
- Trades can be exported to a spreadsheet at any time.
- Built-in instant messaging between related traders or groups.
- One user ID can trade multiple accounts.
- Multiple traders can trade one account; Traders can see each other’s trades or just their own.
- Sub-accounts can be created with real or notional funds.
- Breakdown account allocates Photon fills to multiple accounts based on a pre-defined formula.
- Each account can have hard limits on the number of contracts. These limits are set by instrument/symbol.